This year Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data will be celebrating the 11th anniversary of their industry renowned events in New York and London.
Richard Peach will deliver the Morning Keynote on the topic of "The US Economy: Recent Developments and Key Risks":
Richard W. Peach is a senior vice president in the macroeconomic and monetary studies function, Research and Statistics Group at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Charles Dolan will deliver the Afternoon Keynote address on the topic of "Information architecture and technology innovation: strategies and trends to drive success in the capital markets":
Mr. Dolan currently serves as the Chief Investment Strategist for Fixed Income, Cash and Currency at BNY Mellon Asset Management.
Bringing together market data, reference data and data management executives from leading financial institutions across North America to examine solutions to urgent challenges facing their businesses.
Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data are proud to announce the 11th North American Financial Information Summit, to take place on Tuesday, May 21 at the Marriott Marquis hotel in New York.
Attracting over 500 market and reference data executives, the Summit will address key issues faced by data leaders as they continue to navigate through the most challenging of times as regulatory demands become increasingly complex and the unsteady global financial environment endures.
This ‘new normal' environment requires smart business decision making that will promote growth and agility, keep a tight rein on costs and make real profits for your business. Our agenda has been researched with this in mind and provides an un-missable opportunity to connect with your peers, colleagues and industry experts, to discuss critical topics and exchange ideas to improve the bottom line of your business and get you ahead of the competition.
The 2013 agenda includes:
- The changing role of market data management for a new economic and regulatory reality
- Preparing for the evolving global regulatory landscape: managing complexity and reacting to rapid changes
- The information gold rush: mining Big Data for grains of gold
- Implementing the global LEI system: challenges, costs and benefits
- Buy, build, or both: data infrastructure as a cost center or competitive differentiator
- Centralizing and automating data to improve Enterprise Data Management
- Time is money, but saving time means spending money
- Developing a data governance framework across your organization
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the North American Financial Information Summit will enhance your organization’s presence and enable you to maximise your profile with the right audience. To discuss specific packages that could suit your individual requirements, please contact Bene Archbold on +1 (646) 736 1892