Welcome to the North American Financial Information Summit 2015
Good discussions with many insights.Guy McDonald, VP, Enterprise Data Mgmt, NOMURA
FIS is an excellent event to tie all the areas together and connect the dots. It is informative and instructional for our operational goals.James Miller, CTO, SIGMA CAPITAL GROUP
Great show.Stan Tracy, Director IT, CAPITAL CITIES/ABC
The conference had a good blend of topics and interesting panels.Mary Fleisch, Senior Data Manager, FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK
I thought the conference provided a unique opportunity to monitor and assess the current state of the market and reference data marketplace.R. ‘Tee’ Williams, Principal, TEE WILLIAMS ASSOCIATES
Good location, great speakers, liked the set-up, vendors were pertinent and engaged.Allie Harris, Director, CIBC
Highly valuable and relevant to the important information management challenges facing the global financial industry.Brian Buzzelli, Executive Director, Head of Enterprise Data Americas, NOMURA
Great opportunity to share ideas, learn and network.Matthew Bergerman, VP, DEUTSCHE BANK
Great event.A. Abramov, BNY MELLON
NAFIS is a great venue to exchange ideas with colleagues in their field, and benefit from the vast experience at the conference.Mark W Januszka, VP- Regional Head of Market Data, Americas, HSBC SECURITIES (USA) Inc.
NAFIS continues to be the best industry event in terms of content and participants.Barry Raskin, Managing Director, SIX FINANCIAL INFORMATION USA Inc.
Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data are proud to announce the 13th annual North American Financial Information Summit, which will take place on May 20 at the New York Marriott Marquis hotel.
Morning keynote by:
Afternoon keynote by:
Attracting over 500 market and reference data executives, the Summit will address key issues faced by data leaders as they continue to navigate the challenges of the unsteady global financial market. The event brings together market data, reference data and data management executives from leading financial institutions across North America to examine solutions to urgent challenges facing their businesses.
Complying with a wave of regulation and gaining a competitive advantage requires smart business decision making to promote growth and agility. Attending the North American Financial Information Summit provides an unrivalled opportunity to hear from leading industry executives experienced in managing depleting budgets whilst increasing profits.
Designed for and driven by end uses from top financial firms across the US, the event provides an un-missable opportunity to connect with peers, colleagues and industry experts, to discuss critical topics and exchange ideas to improve the bottom line of your business.
The 2015 Agenda Includes Panel Discussions and Presentations On:
- Market data management in 2015: changing with the times
- Strategies for success: staying one step ahead of the regulation game
- Extracting value from market data: the benefits of advances in analytics
- Looking at the developments in LEI: how have you responded to the requirements and what is left to address?
- The technology debate: market data, mobility and the cloud
- Improving the efficiency and accuracy of corporate actions processing: the need to consider all parts of the lifecycle
- Costs, contracts and licensing
- Addressing the challenges of aggregating, managing and reporting risk data: responding to the implications of BCBS 239
- The outlook for market data: determining value and assessing vendor relationships
- The outlook for reference data: utilities, outsourcing and managed services
- The Chief Data Officer Debate
Sponsoring or exhibiting at the North American Financial Information Summit will enhance your organization’s presence and enable you to maximise your profile with the right audience. To discuss specific packages that could suit your individual requirements, please contact Alan Loader on +44 (0) 207 316 9733.